Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
The customer agrees to be bound by this sale agreement and accept its terms and conditions
This Sale Agreement is a legal contract between the Customer and Macro Surveying. The Customer accepts this Sale Agreement by making a purchase, placing an order, or otherwise shopping on the Site. The terms and conditions of this Sale Agreement are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms and conditions posted on the Site at the time the Customer initially places or modifies an order will govern the order in question. In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions stated on your purchase order and this Sale Agreement or any terms and conditions on our invoice, you agree that the provisions of this Sale Agreement and our invoice shall control.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, Macro Surveying reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer's price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. Macro Surveying uses its best efforts to put accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, but Macro Surveying makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy. Macro Surveying assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Bank Wire Transfer TT
- Western Union
- Do not accept COD, Money Gram, Cheque
- Credit Card, Paypal only for Local Customers, Returning order for International Customers
Orders are not binding upon Macro Surveying until accepted and confirmed by Macro Surveying. Once an order has been placed and accepted by Macro Surveying, the order is not cancelable unless the shipment is unavoidably delayed. The order can be cancelled only on the following conditions;
- All cancelled orders not shipped but their credit card is already charged will be charged $20.00 or 5% of the total invoice amount, whichever
- Orders cancelled after being shipped but refused upon delivery are subject to 15% cancellation fee on the cost of the product(s) and shipping fee is non refundable.
- All shipping dates are approximate and are subject to the availability of goods and receipt of all necessary information.
- All shipments are insured and guaranteed against loss, theft, and damage. will not be responsible, however, for any damage, loss, or expenses arising from delays in shipment or other non-performance of this Sale Agreement by or imposed by : Acts of God, Riots, Natural Disaster, Fires, Strikes, Governmental action, or any other cause beyond Macro Surveying control. No Rerouting or address corrections will be made while the shipment is in transit. Any reroute request will result in the shipment being sent back to Macro Surveying. Customer is responsible for all charges under our return policy.
- Refused or undeliverable shipments will be subject to a 10%, whichever greater, restocking fee, in addition to the applicable shipping expenses, insurance fees, and any losses incurred by Macro Surveying
- For the Customer's protection, we ship only to the verified billing address of the Customer's credit card. If merchandise arrives damaged, it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package, make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Macro Surveying to file a claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Macro Surveying immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection. If you do not notify Macro Surveying of all damaged goods within the first 3 days of arrival, our normal return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions.
- All orders/returns are only sent/received via shipping only. Neither a customer nor Macro Surveying can pick up of the ordered product or product to be returned.
- If one or more items in your order are not in stock, your order may split into two or more orders. We will charge and ship the items in stock and the rest will be placed under back order. Remaining items will be charged and shipped at a later date as per availability.
If you receive the good doesn't meet your requirement also not pass your approval, for refund:
- Items must be returned within 30 days of the delivery date, shipping cost paid by custome
- Restocking fees are charged if customer refusing shipment without return authorization.
- Restocking fees are waived if customer places a new order of equal or greater value within 14 days of submitting this return request form to us.
- All items must be returned in the original packaging and condition